St Cross College is satisfied to offer 6 Worldwide Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 for candidates who are typically occupant in one of the six landmasses (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) with one Scholarship being awarded per gathered field of candidates from that mainland.
University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
One-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford
Number of Awards:
Students from one of the six mainlands (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) who is unfit to verify full funding from somewhere else
Each Worldwide Scholarship has an estimation of £10,000. The effective scholar will be given need for a room in College settlement (at the standard lease) for the year of their course.
So as to apply for this scholarship, candidates must:
• be of outstanding academic capacity;
• have submitted an effective application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
• have gotten and acknowledged a temporary spot at St Cross College (inclination may be given to candidates who select St Cross as their first decision college);
• show confirmation of their capacity to meet residual costs (for example short £10,000) by the application due date;
• assume up their position in October 2019.
It would be ideal if you note that this scholarship isn’t available to students who have just been acknowledged by another Oxford college.
It would be ideal if you keep in touch with the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email encasing a duplicate of your CV and expressing your desire to apply along with the proof of funding from different sources. If it’s not too much trouble note that an application form isn’t utilized for this scholarship. The due date for applications is early afternoon on Friday seventh June 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on the most proficient method to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply